Monday, June 1, 2009

Existential Threat

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I've been bunkered down within the confines of my soul worried about my existence. (My soul is like a cramped, windowless studio apartment with beer and wine bottles strewn about.) I believe every [thinking] person suffers from time to time, what the existential philosophers referred to as "angst" or "dread" or "despair." Surely you've felt as though your life were hanging over an endless abyss of Nothingness? Maybe you've tweeted about it. But with every moment of dread, it is hoped that there comes a moment of decision. Of action. Of responsibiltiy. It need not be high falutent. It could be as mundane as deciding to update your blog.


2 comments:

Who's Your Daddy said...

Thanks for sharing eunic. Love ya man!

Eunice said...

No, thank you!