Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What I really want in life.



I've decided that I want a miniature horse. I don't know why I've recently decided this or why my mind even wandered to that part of the zoo, but in any case this is now the object of my desire. I would name my miniature horse Ruby.

I would keep Ruby strictly indoors because that's where she would be safe from thieves and other animals. Plus, she would keep me company as I watched television or while I was enjoying a book. I would communicate to Ruby my affection by rubbing her muzzle and keeping a vast array of small treats for her to nibble on.

On occasion, I would take Ruby outside for walks around the neighborhood--but only if it were suitably quiet, which usually meant in the evenings or very early mornings when nobody was around. We would walk slowly together and take in the fresh air. Ruby would usually be on my right. Sometimes she would forge ahead on her own, but for the most part she would prefer to be by my side.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

can i bring Ruby sugar cubes?

Eunice said...

Ruby has diabetes.

Morgan said...

i will not bring her sugar cubes.

Eunice said...

Ruby prefers your visual treats.

Foamball said...

Why is that creepy old dude trying to sodomize the walking veal cutlet?