Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hey! Look at me!

I can see how blogging can be addicting. You post some random things, and friends and strangers stop by and actually read what you have to say. How fascinating! How novel! Sometimes they leave encouraging comments. Sometimes they leave bitter comments. But mostly it's just nice to keep a public record of your life for future generations and/or aliens invaders. It's perfect for narcissistic attention whores such as myself.

Personally I think of my blog as a Magical and Wondrous toilet, where I can go to empty the fecal material of my brain. Or as a respite from the infamous erBB, where great minds go to wither away into political caricatures.

4 comments:

Foamball said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Foamball said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eunice said...

Thanks, I made the edit. I hope you are less confused.

Anonymous said...

I met a guy named Eustice and I thought of you...