Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm pregnant!

I have nothing special to blog about today other than the fact that I think I might be pregnant. I've been feeling a bit of the morning sickness lately and I haven't had a period in forever, so clearly it must be the case that I'm carrying a small bundle of joy within me.

I have not yet decided what I'll name my baby. Nor have I given much thought to the prospect of being a single parent in a post 9/11 landscape. Not to mention the struggling economy. I have so many questions and concerns. Breath slowly. Take it one step at a time.

I think I may join a support group for pregnant, single men.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how is that keystroke logger working out for you these days, eunuch?. time for a new source of inspiration, shitbird.

Eunice said...

I would have settled for a "congratulations" or "good luck with the baby," but paranoia is nice too.

Anonymous said...

do you even surf, or does your brand of fun come in the form of hacking into computers whilst diddling yrself? And yes, congrats...
on your misguided attempts at humor. Freak!

Eunice said...

"Do you even surf?"

Classic.

Sorry somebody hacked your computer or that you're so paranoid, but I wouldn't know the first thing about that stuff. Thanks for visiting my blog, though.

Toodles.

Who's Your Daddy said...

A pregnant Eunic...now that is a first!

Nice blog.

SugarSaltSilicon said...

Are you mocking me? I swear this is a riff on my MILF 2x act of April 1st, 2009.

I'm sick too. I feel queasy all day long. I was telling Smack that I think it's the milk I purchased from Target. Never, ever get milk from Target. It's bull.

Anonymous said...

Eunice, you must be huffing cat piss, or "cheesing" as the kids call it. I figure that's the only logical explanation for your dementia/memory loss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlHNUESEEP4

And really, do you surf? Where?

Anonymous said...

“Sometimes paranoia's just having all the facts.” William S. Burroughs

Anonymous said...

Eunice is funnier than most of you knobs on the erbb. You're the ma, er, FTM!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.